Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cody's Baptism


Cody was baptized and confirmed Saturday. Gosh! Seems like we just brought that tiny 6lb 9oz string bean home just a few weeks ago. Time sure flies. Cody sure is a good boy. Yes, hyper at times, but good. We wouldn't want him any other way. He brings so much laughter and fun to our home. His antics can get you into a real belly laugh! Sunday evening he confided to me that he wanted to do a canon ball into the baptismal font! Funny, 'cause I had just been talking to my sis-in-law about the same thing! I am very glad that Cody changed his mind. Nevertheless, we are so proud of Cody and are so glad the he is part of our family! It would be boring without him!

1 comment:

  1. Eric and I agree. We are glad that he is who he is!! Never a dull moment!!

    ReplyDelete